“Spaghetti so good, true Italian style”

PDR - Pizza da Roby
Ranked #2 of 392 Restaurants in Vientiane
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canada
“Spaghetti so good, true Italian style”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have been going to PDR for a few months now and they have never let me down. The pizza by the slice is fast, tasty meal at a very reasonable price. The menu has been slowly expanding and now there are a few pasta dishes. My rule of thumb is generally to never order spaghetti SE Asia as it is usually some strange, sweet concoction. I gave Roby a chance and I was amazed with the spaghetti bolegnese.
Even if the food wasn't as great as it is, I would still tempted to hang out here with the really warm, cozy feel to the place, designed by Roby's architect brother. With Mama helping out at times, this place feels oh so welcoming.

• Visited August 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“This is really a good place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Travelling through the Mekong delta with kids for a while means that you inevitably land in the occasional pizza place. And let me put it very blunt: this one is by far the best!

Run by Italian Roby, the real Italian McCoy is being served here (same is true for pasta and other
dishes). Prices are also very reasonable.

The place is a bit away from the main drag, but that makes it only more worthwhile once you found it.

• Visited August 2014
“Real Italian Food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

The pizza is absolutely Fantastic! I felt like home!
ROBY is very nice guy, I think this isnthe best pizzeria that I ever tried in whole Far East

• Visited June 2014
Montrose, Colorado
“Friendly and helpful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

The owner was very friendly and helpful! He made sure we got exactly what we wanted. The "slice" isn't super huge, so if you're really hungry I recommend getting a full pizza. My friend and I both really enjoyed our slices!

1 Thank cklove3
Mukdahan, Thailand
“Yea not so hot”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Maybe real Italian pizza has hot dogs on it but I don't think so. The pizza is gross and the lasagna wasn't the best. I'd stick to the other western restaurants. And the prices at this place aren't worth what you get.