See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2007

This would be nearly the worst Hotel Ive stayed at.
Payed top dollar for a suite room, this was the only choice we had being that there was a conference on in Vientiane that weekend. I wanted just a Hotel with a pool, and a reasonable room.
The pool was empty, the Hotel was a long way from town, which I realized but to find a tuk tuk or taxi was nearly impossible to find one.
The Room service took for ever to arrive, and the food was I must say ordinary.
Our fridge in the room didnt work, either did the remote for the TV.
The next morning there was dog [--] outside our door???
The Hotel took pets (as many Asian Hotels do)
This really was the straw that broke the camels back. We went down for breakfast which was SHOCKING, and checked out.
I would not reccomend this to my ex mother in law, (& thats saying something)

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank rickyb62
AngkhamHotel, Managing Director at Angkham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2009

Dear Rickyb62,

Thank you for your feedback. It is disappointing to hear that we did not meet your expectations.

I am glad to report that we have taken your comments on board and have addressed the issues you have highlighted.

We trust that you will choose to stay with us again and experience a pleasant surprise.

Kind regards,