See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2008

We were picked up at the airport and shuttled to the front door of the hotel. On arrival, we were greeted with friendly staff and and checked in promptly and efficiently.

We found our room very spacious and tidy. Transport out into the main city was quite convinient, and we always returned to find our rooms had been remade. The staff were very attentive, hospitable and very, very helpful.

The best experience at this hotel was probably being able to swim in their pool at any time of that day or night :) The hospitality of Angkham Hotel will definately guarantee my return.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank johnnyredlabel
Reviewed 2 December 2007

This would be nearly the worst Hotel Ive stayed at.
Payed top dollar for a suite room, this was the only choice we had being that there was a conference on in Vientiane that weekend. I wanted just a Hotel with a pool, and a reasonable room.
The pool was empty, the Hotel was a long way from town, which I realized but to find a tuk tuk or taxi was nearly impossible to find one.
The Room service took for ever to arrive, and the food was I must say ordinary.
Our fridge in the room didnt work, either did the remote for the TV.
The next morning there was dog [--] outside our door???
The Hotel took pets (as many Asian Hotels do)
This really was the straw that broke the camels back. We went down for breakfast which was SHOCKING, and checked out.
I would not reccomend this to my ex mother in law, (& thats saying something)

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank rickyb62
AngkhamHotel, Managing Director at Angkham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2009

Dear Rickyb62,

Thank you for your feedback. It is disappointing to hear that we did not meet your expectations.

I am glad to report that we have taken your comments on board and have addressed the issues you have highlighted.

We trust that you will choose to stay with us again and experience a pleasant surprise.

Kind regards,