“Nice place”
Review of Brauhaus

Brauhaus
Ranked #149 of 337 Restaurants in Ulaanbaatar
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Clean, very nice personnel, been there two times, food was very good and was cheaper comparing with other restaurants in Ulaanbaatar. They serve home brewed beer which is very good.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Not that this place is worse than all the others, but because it is a big place and has the money and backing of a corporation, we should expect a lot more from it. It is a money making drinking establishment with no soul. The servers don't serve with a smile, and the food is always way below par. Walk down about a hundred yards to California restaurant and the food there will not disappoint you! I'll go back if they make some big changes.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Food not great. I had a beef fillet which was average. The sauce tasted like it came from a bottle and the whole beef fillet was covered in it. My husband had the pork was which dry and had no sauce. The pilsner lacked the tastiness of other micro-brewed beer in UB. The staff always delayed in responding to our requests for attention. The only time they quickly moved to our table was to gather our money for the bill.

1  Thank Jaz_Ade
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We've eaten here several times. My wife and I enjoy the selection of German specialties. Prices are reasonable.

They serve their own beer and I don't much care for it - tastes like my own early tries at homebrew. I haven't tried it lately, maybe I just had a marginal batch...

Service is usually quite good. The atmosphere is a bit dark/gloomy.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Not an authentic Mongolian experience, but very UB. Good beer brewed on site, fairly good food, mostly German.