“Take a break!”
Review of Brauhaus

Brauhaus
Ranked #149 of 337 Restaurants in Ulaanbaatar
Reviewed 22 March 2017

The Brauhaus is another old favorite, and a great place to take a break from the world. Enjoy local beer and hearty food, while watching the world go by.

The Brauhaus is located in Seoul Street central to many other shops, so is a good place for weary husbands to escape wives on a shopping frenzy. I always enjoy it and will be back again and again...

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

I was just popping in as I noticed the playing music and people sitting there. It was a good tasting beer I had, some of the staff knew english and there is an english menu. The price for a 0.5L kaahn bräu was around Us$2. Recommended

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I've been to Brauhaus four years ago and the beer was simply terrible. Actually one wasn't able to drink it. I've re-discovered Brauhaus just some months ago and was happy to find out that they serve awesome (and reasonably priced) beer now!! In addition the salads are really good. Comparing to other beer places, prices are fair and service is fast.
Luckily I gave it a shot and tried it out again!

1  Thank aagii
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had many good meals during our Trans Siberian trip and I expected much more. I had Shaslick (BBQ lamb)but the meal was tasteless and the beer was warm. I was sorry I had dined here as I passed some apparently good restaurants on our way to this one

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Not a typical Mongolian experience, but the place is warm and the staff friendly. The local beer (Khan Brau) is fine, although not particularly memorable, and there is a selection of local dishes including a reasonable tsuiwan (fried noodles with lamb, carrots and capsicum).