I have been staying at this hotel for second time. If you get good price the hotel is OK. If its over 100$ its overpriced
1. Hotel is quite outdated and it would need change of carpets or chemical cleaning of them.
2. Breakfast is awful
3. Staff is nice but dont speak english
But it was warm and the water was hot.
The rooms are big, I have ben staying in apartment with small kitchen and living room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Narantuul Hotel is located in the centre of Ulaanbaatar, nearby Gandan Monastery and State Department Store. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV, a balcony and a patio. There is a full kitchen with a refrigerator and kitchenware. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath and a bath or shower. You can enjoy mountain view and city view from the room. At Narantuul Hotel you will find an airport shuttle, a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage. The property offers free parking. The hotel is 1 km from Ulaanbaatar Opera House, 1.5 Km from National Museum of Mongolian History and 1.7 Km from Chinggis Khan Statue. Chinggis Khaan International Airport is 13 km away. Guest can enjoy Mongolian and European cuisine in Slade Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Narantuul Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Narantuul Hotel Ulaanbaatar