Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rajarama

Great location and great service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
I had two of my cricket groups (50 pax all up) from New Zealand staying at the Jet Wing Colombo Seven Hotel during the month of April 2024.

Each and every one from my group loved their stay at this Hotel and were very impressed with their consistently high standards, in every aspect.

Personally, I would like to thank Chathurika, Piumali, Nimesh, Rashika, Asis and all their front office staff for their wonderful service & care and going the extra mile for my group members.

Location of this hotel was also very handy to lot of cricket grounds in Colombo and also to good shopping centers.

I am looking forward to visiting Jet Wing Colombo Seven Hotel in the future with my cricket groups and also with my family.

Amita
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 2 weeks ago

Warmest greetings from all of us at Jetwing Colombo Seven.

Firstly thank you for your support with the 2 cricket teams from New Zealand.

We are delighted to learn that you and teams enjoyed the stay at the hotel during the matches.

We thank you for all your compliments filled review. Also, we appreciate your kind words about Chathurika, Piumali, Nimesh, Rashika and Asis.
I will be sure to let them know that they made a difference during your stay.

Exterior
    £38
    £66
2.4 miles from Jetwing Colombo Seven
View more hotels in Colombo
All reviews infinity pool rooftop bar sri lanka special thanks room attendant excellent service the general manager front office comfortable rooms amazing hotel late check the heart of the city convenient location f b his team house keeping comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Quite luxury of Jetwing Colombo Seven pairs well with the sustainable message throughout their hotel. From the tones of terracotta, using local products to reuse and recycle message while maintaining all comforts and luxuries of a five star hotel.
The hotel is located well and excellent for solo travelers. And the staff from the front desk to the two restaurants are attentive to details and your personal needs.

Room tip: For a longer stay, book a studio room / room with mini kitchen with washing machine.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank surangani s
Jetwing Hotels, General Manager at Jetwing Colombo Seven, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Warmest greetings from all of us at Jetwing Colombo Seven.

We thank you for writing a wonderful review. We are happy that you noticed our sustainable efforts. This is a key value of Jetwing Hotels which we pride ourselves of.

I will share your comments with the team. They will be happy to hear that they made an impact during your stay.

Thank you for selecting Jetwing Colombo Seven for your stay.

Reviewed 9 May 2024

I spent a week at the Jetwing hotel together with my daughter and her 2 friends. The rooms were very modern and very clean. There was an amazing selection of drinks, and fruit for breakfast every morning, as well as cereals, Sri Lanakan dishes and the availability of freshly made pancakes and waffles. We spent evenings on the beautiful roof top swimming, ordering food and drinks as well as socialising. I was also pleased to be able to make use of the gym. The staff service was amazing, one example of this is when Raj and his team presented my daughter with a surprise birthday celebration at the request of her partner who was back home in the Uk. I was incredibly impressed with the way Raj went the extra mile to ensure that my daughter was caught off guard and was well and truly surprised on the day of her birthday. Raj’s communication with her partner was excellent, he took the time to take excellent footage and pictures of the celebration. He provided this footage to and images to my daughter and her partner in the Uk, we later found out. Raj and his team (in the restaurant) looked after us throughout our stay. In fact the whole team at the Jetwing went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy with their service. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a vacation in Sri Lanka.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lynn S

Warmest greetings from all of us at Jetwing Colombo Seven.

We thank you for writing a wonderful review. We will share your comments with the team.

We are also delighted to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the team including Raj made a positive impact on your family during your stay.

Thank you for selecting Jetwing Colombo Seven for your stay.

Reviewed 7 May 2024 via mobile

Was taken on a city tour with Dilan Norish today, what a great day, so friendly and polite ,saw some great sights , visited the Lotus Tower , really high ,Mark my husband not too keen hates heights ... whoops. Taken for food which was excellent well done Dilan

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jetwing Hotels, General Manager at Jetwing Colombo Seven, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Warmest greetings from all of us at Jetwing Colombo Seven.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed a E tuk tuk city tour ride while staying at the hotel.

The E tuk tuk is one of our latest sustainability projects to drive a greener environment.

We thank you for all your compliments filled review. Also, we appreciate your kind words about Dilan.

I will be sure to let him know that he made a positive impact during your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you to Jetwing Colombo Seven again for your next celebration.

Reviewed 30 April 2024

The team at the Restaurant 57 of Jetwing Colombo 07, including Raj, truly knows how to turn moments into memories! My husband, our infant son and me went there for my birthday dinner. From the surprise cake arranged at short notice to the special accommodations made for our infant son's food needs, their dedication exceeded our expectations. Not only did they delighted us with delicious cuisine, but their warmth, attentiveness and kindness added an extra layer of joy to our experience. Kudos to the outstanding staff at Restaurant 57 for making our special day unforgettable in every way.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from all of us at Jetwing Colombo Seven. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the food and service at 57 restaurant located at the lobby level of the hotel.

Thank you for your kind words about Raj. I will be sure to let him know that he made a positive impact on your experience.

We sincerely appreciate your recommendation on 57 restaurant the team and service
Looking forward to welcoming you again to Jetwing Colombo Seven.

Reviewed 30 April 2024

Firstly the guys were behaving like goons. Despite I paid the money via MakeMyTrip they were not able to find my reservation and asked me to pay double. I had to forcefully pay them. On top when I was checking out they this during that time and asked for double the money and said we can’t find the money in our account for your booking. I showed them my bank statements as well. They said they will not release us and I had to catch my flight. Secondly the breakfast is extremely terrible. The first room I went was stinking like a gutter. So I had to get it changed.

Room tip: Please book some other hotel. I would strongly recommend don’t go on the infinity pool pictures , they are just to attract the crowd.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jetwing Hotels, General Manager at Jetwing Colombo Seven, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2024

Dear Guest,
Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused at checkout regarding the payment. This is not the Sri Lankan hospitality experience we would want our guests to experience at check out.

As mentioned at time of check in, we had not received any payment from MakeMy Trip for your reservation. As MakeMy Trip is a third-party website located in India, we were following up desperately with MakeMy Trip regarding your reservation and payment, daily with no response from the third-party online agent. As mentioned to you on arrival, we would be charging direct from you at time of check out, if MakeMyTrip had not made the payment, and once the third-party online agent makes payment to the hotel, we will immediately refund your payment. We have been cautioned by all online agents regarding compromised credit cards and asked to follow strict procedures as stipulated by them with regards to payments.

After your checked out, we have constantly followed up with MakeMy Trip regarding your payment. As we have written to you, we will immediately refund your payment once MakeMy Trip makes payment. Once again, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience which was beyond our control due to the reservation been made by a third-party website located out of Sri Lanka.

I would also like to apologize regarding the room and my engineering team has taken immediate action to rectify the issue. Further while we have only received positive comments on our breakfast buffet spread and quality of items and service, I would really like to hear your feedback in detail, so that I could understand what further items we need to have on the buffet that will suit your palate. I would appreciate if you could write to me direct on ajantha@jetwinghotels.com

Once again please do accept our sincere apologies regarding the inconvenience. We would appreciate if you provided us with a second chance to show you the true Sri Lankan hospitality that we are famous for. Please do not hesitate to make the booking with me direct so that I can ensure there is no repetition of the previous incident.

Looking forward to welcoming you again back to Jetwing Colombo Seven Hotel.