“Dinner at movenpick”
Review of AYU

AYU
Ranked #37 of 663 Restaurants in Colombo
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Description: AYU, our All Day Dining meaning "Life" has been inspired by the contemporary urban grocery stores, exuding a casual and fun dining atmosphere. AYU serves the best local and international cuisine offering a buffet style, a Grab n' Go breakfast option and themed cultural nights. Enjoy Swiss gourmet wines paired with cheese straight from our wine and cheese cellars or go local with our hopper station and top it up with spicy relishes. Watch our chefs cook up your favourite food in their open kitchen or simply grab your favourite pastry from the pastry island.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Firstly the food was very good, and it was very tasty as we all ate a lot, and the service was excellent where they served us the way we like.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We walked in and we were welcomed by Amela and she explained about the buffet. The manager shahran helped us to chose halal options from the buffet so as Dain. The food was very tasty and what impressed us is the service they are always smiling and super friendly. We will definitely come again thank you team

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Excellent Service from Ali and thushan who was very helpful and thushan recommended which at first I was a bit skeptical since Italian pizza is served commonly everywhere but at the end nothing has been up to my preference in taste and quality. So I requested I needed a specially done pizza just for me and he served. For the first time that made me want to eat the whole thing and also eat again and again! It was that good! Great attitude and friendly guy! At the end it was worth the price. We enjoyed the iftar Buffet it was fantastic. Will definitely drop by again! Thanks a lot for the great service Ali!

1  Thank Ishan S
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We are big fans of Sunday brunches and Colombo offers a solid choice. The one that we found exceptional is the brunch in the AYU restaurant, Movenpick Hotel. The food and service are just great and never failed our expectations. When combined with well trained and pleasant staff, very friendly with the children, it makes it a full treat. One name to me mentioned is Amela that makes our visits a very pleasant experience and we are always looking forward to coming back.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We passed one amazing evening on dinner time to the Movenpick hotel.from my first time i selected "AYU" restaurant. it'such amaizing food. spcecial thanks for the kasun,for the his excellent service and how is dealing with the guests.i would like to highly recommended him. also i would like to invite to all of you to having the food and his service through "AYU" restaurant.it will be a new experience for you same like for me.once again thank you so much kasun. In my life I never ever traveling second time to same place.but as per the my experience I will come back to Sri Lanka and Movenpick hotel because of kasun.