Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo
US$180
US$153
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

US$124
Priceline
US$179
US$161
Agoda.com
All reviewsshang palacecapital barhorizon clubsapphire loungelobby loungehigh teanewly opened hotelchinese restaurantsri lankaspecial thanksamazing hospitalitylunch buffetbeautiful hotelcrabthe general managerduty managerocean view
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a amazing hotel located front of sea.we stayed 3 nights it was memorable stay with shangri-la,on our last day we went for a drink all of them very friendly And they always make feel us better and better especially we wanna mention PRASHAN he made our drinks. .amazing,He make us memorable stay with you...see you again next visit in srilanka

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Timothy W, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kaushika N

Thank you for sharing your experience and we are delighted you enjoyed our Sri Lankan hospitality. Prashan will be thrilled at the shout out!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best place on earth!
Lovely place with an amazing view.
Such lovely people in the hotel to guide you.
Thank you so much Shanakya radinka and gavin for the beautiful surprise! This place is the best.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Dhivya R

Many thanks for your super feedback and thank you for recognising our team for their hospitality. This is very rewarding

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the Shangri-La coffee shop at the lobby with my family including my toddler son last week for evening tea. We were greeted by two very pleasant female staff members who seated us at our preferred area.
The waiters were attentive and polite; in particular I would like to mention Morin, who was fantastic with my son and carried him around the lobby giving him a tour of the place whilst I tucked into my food. She was also attentive and prompt with her service of food that we had ordered. We left feeling very happy and pleased with the service overall and a special thank you to Morin who’s service was first class!

Cham.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear ns2015_travel

Thank you for visiting Sapphyr Lounge last week. I am pleased to hear that Morin and the team were attentive and polite and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will certainly recognise the team for their efforts. We have just introduced our new improved High Tea menus and hope you will return soon to try them out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed at many Shangri La Hotels, including the beautiful Nanjing a week ago. The warm hospitality, friendliness and welcoming service at the Colombo hotel was exceptional. In particular Prem, Horizon Club Manager and Medinie were awesome. They made our stay a real pleasure. Love the hoppers on the menu in Horizon Club for breakfast. Cocktails were amazing during happy hour. The gym was great with excellent assistance from Dulaj. We have also stayed many times at other Colombo hotels and the Shangri La is big step up in quality!! Would recommend it to anyone travelling for business or pleasure.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TOH2511
Timothy W, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear TOH2511

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are so happy that you enjoyed the facilities and service provided by Prem and the team at our Horizon Club. We are pleased you also appreciate the facilities in our gym and great to hear our fitness instructor Dulaj helped you with your work-out. Thanks for the rave review and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for 6 days in Shangri-la Colombo and had an amazing time, despite the rain.

Throughout the entire hotel the staff were warm, friendly, efficient and helpful including the doorman. The food in all the restaurants were good especially breakfast at Table One.

However my stay was made the all the more memorable thanks to the wonderful team at the Horizon Club. Prem and his team really made my stay so comfortable that I had renamed the club as "my living room". Special mention to Prem, Jeewanthi, Medini, Buddini and Nadeesha for going beyond the call of duty and helping me with things that I needed. Last, but definitely not least, a special shout out to Sanath, a quiet force but who is very attentive and who makes the most incredible cocktails ! Thank you, all of you for the pampering you gave me. This is the best lounge I have ever encountered. Keep up the spirit and good work!

I will definitely stay at Shangri-la again if I should make another trip to Colombo.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Audrey L

Dear Audrey L

Thanks for the lovely review! We are delighted that Prem and the Horizon Club team looked after you during your stay and made you feel at home. They will be motivated by your appreciation and will continue to strive to improve, we are very lucky to have such a dedicated team. Look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Colombo