“Highly recommend this place!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 2
Colombo, Western Province

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Louisa H
“Highly recommend this place!”
Reviewed 2 December 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I arrived in Colombo early in the morning and went straight to ESH by taxi from the airport. The host Amaresh immediately made everything feel easy and straightforward, which was especially helpful for me as a woman travelling on my own. He also sorted out travel around the city if I wanted it and was easily contactable to answer any questions. The accommodation is very clean and comfortable and in a good area, next to the beach and close to some nice restaurants. It was also easy to jump in a tuk-tuk to get into more central parts of Colombo to explore. If you want a friendly, relaxed, quiet, well priced and hassle free place to stay, then I highly recommend ESH residence.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing