“RUDE AGGRESSIVE OWNER”

Add it.
N.S. Apartments
Ranked #94 of 150 Speciality Lodging in Colombo
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My friends and I stayed at N.S Apartments in April this year. My boyfriend and I arrived from Singapore the day before my friends and we had one room. The rooms are ok.. look a lot better on the pics but weren't bad at all… we were welcomed with smile and we were very happy when we arrived. My friends arrived from UK the following morning and were welcomed with a smile too and were allowed to check in around 7.30am.. It was only when were arrived back that evening that the owner presented us with a $165 bill for an extra nights stay.. after a lot of confusion he very rudely tells us that its a charge for an extra night because the girls checked in early. 1: He said that the girls could check in early as they were not busy, not once did he mention extra charge, 2: Where he even got $165 dollar's from I really don't know as the rooms were around $30… He became very loud, angry and was very rude to us.. In the end we ended up paying $45 to him as we were nervous that he may throw us out and did not want to create more tension.. In the morning when we left he said goodbye with a smile.. I did not smile back. We then travelled a further 2 weeks in Sri Lanka and not once came across anyone like this.. Rude man… looking for an opportunity to get more money. Really big shame… Don't stay here.. He doesn't deserve the business!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
10  Thank LouBearSeymour
Travellers also viewed these Colombo hotels
Cinnamon Grand Colombo
#4 of 150 in Colombo
CJ Villas
CJ Villas
#14 of 150 in Colombo

Been to N.S. Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about N.S. Apartments

Address: 19 Circular Road, Colombo 10370, Sri Lanka
Region: Sri Lanka > Western Province > Colombo
Ranked #94 of 150 Speciality Lodging in Colombo
Price Range: £33 - £50 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — N.S. Apartments 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your N.S. Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.