Free cancellation until 27/07
US$150
US$131
Priceline
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Hilton Colombo(Colombo)
US$173
US$164
Priceline
1,775 results
All reviewsrooftop barindian oceansri lankamodern hotelsea viewmarine driveinfinity pooltop floorrailway linetuk tukpleasant stayroom servicebusiness hotelstayed one nightreception stafflate checksea front
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel faces the sea on the Galle Face Road .The hotel is no frills and the rooms are clean and have all the amneties one would expect like WiFi and charge points.The breakfast buffet also offers a decent spread with the restaurant having views of the sea.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Rangitha G, Front Office Manager at OZO Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Karthik,

It's a pleasure to have you as guest at OZO Colombo & thank you very much for taking time for your feedback. I was happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us & happy with the facilities & services extended by our team.
Also, happy to know that you were satisfied with our breakfast buffet spread.
Always remember that we look forward to seeing you again when your destination is Colombo!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I m utterly disappointed every time I visit here, being few times and it’s slow service with great number of staffs running around. Shame that service is so slow to wait for a hamburger for an hour.
Never will visit again.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wanted to get an extra day to stay at the hotel but the reception staff/duty manager were neither pleasant nor friendly and requested me to pay twice the room rate I paid for the additional day. They had no smiles, no greeting and no manners when we arrived at the hotel. Door staff were helpful and pleasant. We had to get another hotel to stay for one day and come back again because of no from the hotel reception staff.

When we went to the room, bed linen were torn from one side therefore had to ask to for new bed linen.

In addition, when we were leaving same reception girl who refused to accommodate us for extra one day, REFUSED again to give us a statement saying that there are no outstanding bills to pay when we checked out. I had an argument for about 15 minutes with her about it.

Room/bathroom was okay. I wished the staff were better trained to accommodate the customers better than this. We received a way below than THIRD CLASS service from the reception.

Train the staff to be more empathetic or sympathetic towards customers needs and treat the customers like human!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roshan A, General Manager at OZO Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Benz,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your personal view on your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.

We were quite saddened to read through the review, and at the outset let me first humbly apologize on behalf of my entire team for what had transpired, and as a team that looks at our customer as Royalty, we truly regret that you have had a negative experience during this stay.

I do agree on your point of view on this matter, and having said that, let me take this opportunity to clarify some details on this unfortunate incident. Your booking was done through an OTA, and the rate you had obtained was a seasonal promotion, which was an “Early Bird” offer sent to your online travel agent with a cut off period and was ended much prior to your arrival. Hence, the reason why the team could not reallocate the same rate. However, the Front of House Manager did offer you a further reduction on the best available rate of the day, lower than any stated rate online or otherwise, which you found to be not so satisfactory to you. I do understand your point of view and once again we are truly sorry that we could not accommodate your request for a further reduction of the room rate.

We have discussed at length your review and rest-assured that we have taken steps necessary that the team is ready to ensure quick and swift action is taken with each guest request. Let me reassure you that my team is constantly trained and updated and we are willing to listen and be at hand 24/7 for any need that my guests may require, be it a personal request within reason, or a medical emergency. However, at this instance please do accept my humble apology once more that we were not able to cater to your request swiftly.

We strive to make each of our guests happy and content and I do feel that I have not done my part fully towards you and for this I feel deeply saddened. Please do feel free to contact me directly on roshan.adhihetty@ozohotels.com so we could establish a gesture of goodwill and I would like to take the opportunity to personally arrange your next stay, should you be visiting our city in the not so distant future.
Thank you once again for taking the time to leave your feedback and I hope to hear from you soonest,

With my warmest regards,

Roshan R. Adhihetty
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a nice hotel, especially if your room faces the ocean. The staff was friendly from the moment I entered to check-in. The room provided was well furnished with an excellent view of the ocean.
The breakfast spread is excellent. However, the in-room dining menu was slightly expensive; as compared to other hotels in the same segment. Having said that, it is only fair I state that burger I ordered was excellent!
OZO Colombo has a roof-top lounge which offers an excellent view of the ocean as well as Galle Face Road. it looks spectacular at night. There was a live band performance when I was there with a lovely crowd. The bar was well stocked and the food was great too!
Had a lovely stay here!

Room Tip: Excellent view!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Rangitha G, Front Office Manager at OZO Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Kaamit,

Your lovely feedback of your recent stay at OZO Colombo is very much appreciated and we are glad to learn your stay was enjoyable one. We strive to provide a star class service for all our guests and we take pride in meeting our guest expectations in this regard. It was a pleasure having you with us and entire team at OZO Colombo is looking forward to welcoming you here again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On business trip to Colombo we stayed in this hotel. It can be a wonderful 3 stars hotel, but it is rates 4 which in my opinion is a little bit too much. Nice view as it is in front of the sea. Recommended for business travellers.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Marco,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us at OZO Colombo.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and team at OZO Colombo managed to extend their service to your satisfactory.
I will share your kind comments with the team and would love to welcome you back as our guest again in the future, should the situation arise.