“A nice place for a change”
Review of Segafredo

Segafredo
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Dushanbe
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our constant drive to excellence in product quality, efficient service and a friendly atmosphere makes a real difference in the experience of our customers. The Segafredo Zanetti Espresso brand was born thanks to the great and passionate work of an Italian coffee merchant, Mr. Massimo Zanetti. Descendant from a family with more than two generations in the coffee trade business, Mr. Zanetti launched the first Segafredo Café back in 1988 in Paris. Today the Segafredo Zanetti Espresso brand is a global network of Italian Cafe.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went there for a change after several days of eating local food. Service was very good and friendly, the food was fine but a bit bland. I has a salad and grilled chicken which fulfilled their function, my friend enjoyed his pasta. The best parts were the drinks. It was nice to find Georgian wine and my friend loved his iced tea with berries.

Farid S, Управляющий at Segafredo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We thank you for great feedback and would be happy to see you back.

Welcome 2 Tajikistan

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped twice for Salad Lunch with Friends. Except of some of the original ingredients missing the food was in decent quality, fresh. Home made limonades top class, service polite and ready to serve. One of the places to enjoy food with international touch, good location.

We thank you for great feedback.
We will try to do our best.

Welcome to Tajikistan

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Restaurant was very empty when we went on a Sunday afternoon. Staff very friendly particularly the male waiter that served us. Spoke English well. Menu also in English offering Western and a mainly Italian menu. I ordered a spaghetti bol and sprite. The waiter asked if I wanted bread so I said yes to which I was given an option and chose the brown / white selection as opposed to the bazaar bread. The food came out quickly and at the same time. The spaghetti was delicious. It was tasty with the right amount of sauce, hot and freshly made. Lovely. My only issue was the very tiny portion size! I am a tiny eater and slim but could have done with another bowl! The bread luckily was a good side to fill me up. However it was very dry and not tasty at all like the spaghetti. Needed a dip or some toppings. Restaurant was clean and relaxing. Located on a busy road. Afterwards we wanted to go to the mall and asked the waiter. He was really helpful and ordered us a taxi. Very reasonably priced. Good food and excellent service. Lacked atmosphere but I think maybe it was just a Sunday afternoon. They do have breakfast options as well and a big drinks menu.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

First time I came here, there was little if any alternative to have a really good coffee. But even after the city developed a lot of other places to come for coffee (and tea), this is still one of the most recommendable places to be for food and drinks. All non-smoker inside and a huge terrace that allows to enjoy the evening scenery.

Special treat are the fantastic cakes they offer! Really well done and creamy as much as you would like to have.
You should try the Moroccan tea - the best you can get in the entire region!!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I attended Sega Fredo many... many times in Dushanbe. It's a good place to have a delicious bite, enjoy a drink. You can spend hours in this place with a nice talk to a friend, with the lovely Italian atmospher, being served with a very polite staff.

Farid S, Генеральный директор at Segafredo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Nedal,
We appreciate your great feedback.
It's good to have guests like you.
Wish you all the best and good to see you back.

Welcome 2 Tajikistan