A hotel which clearly pretends to have a certain luxurious status. Once you're in, your eyes start noticing the details - it's all somewhat dated and cheaper than it looks at first glance, and it seems to be nearly empty. The lobby and bar seems to always have one-two stragglers, and high-end boutiques are closed, displaying only their dusty luxury brand logos. Only one of four restaurants is open for breakfast, and one for dinner.
Speaking of food, breakfast is quite good, but dinner was almost mediocre (the meat especially), for clearly European prices.
As noted in other reviews, Internet is only free in the lobby, but anywhere (even wired internet in the rooms) is quite slow.
It must be noted that the staff is very helpful and accommodating, with great English. Perhaps this is the best Tashkent can offer...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your International Hotel Tashkent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Tashkent Hotel Tashkent
- Inter Continental Hotel Tashkent
- Inter-Continental Tashkent
- Tashkent Inter-Continental