“Memorable Trip to Gallipoli”

Istanbul Stopover Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #4,792 of 3,641 things to do in Turkey
Melbourne
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Memorable Trip to Gallipoli”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My wife and I booked a private tour of Gallipoli with Istanbul Stopover Tours located in
Sultanahmet. It was a very full day but one we will always remember. We left at 7 am in the morning with a packed breakfast and returned about 9 pm tired but very satisfied,
Our driver spoke good english and was very mindful of our comfort. Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave us an extensive tour of the battlefields. We decided to take a private tour over a group one, and we were glad we did as it made our experience of Gallipoli a very personal and moving experience. We can highly recommended this Australian - Turkish company.

Visited January 2012
4 Thank MelbournePete

• Arabic first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent short tour of Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus and Pamukhale.”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

My tour was arranged by Istanbul Stopover Tours (istanbulstopovertours.com) to fit in with my other travel plans. It was four days but this could be varied to suit requirements (i.e. just visit Gallipoli and then return to Istanbul). I travelled on the local Turkish bus line (which was very good) between Canakhale and Selcuk and other transport was via mini bus with a small group of people.

The guides were helpful and knowledgeable and this certainly added to my enjoyment of the trip.

Accommodation was organized by the tour company and there was a range of places to choose from.

I would recommend Istanbul Stopover Tours if you are looking to do something to fit in with other travel plans or only have a short time available for your tour as they can arrange things to suit individual needs.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank janetmkidd
Sydney, Australia
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

On my recent trip to Istanbul I did two day tours – one to Bursa and a cruise on the Bosphorus.
Istanbul Stopover Tours were great and arranged everything for me.
Their office is close to the Blue Mosque so very convenient to call into while out and about.
The trip to Bursa was perfect and I had a great time on both of my trips.
Highly Recommended!