Small and cosy hotel in a center of old Istanbul. We had executive suite with king bed and sofabed. Additionaly there was armchair-bed to accommodate our little one. Room big enough for two adults and two kids.
Breakfast is good on my point of view. Actually Akbiyik street full of restaraunts and cafe, but best meal we had in our hotel.
Can't say enough about hotel personnel. For us it was like staying with family.
Everyone in the hotel helpfull and childfriendly.
Definately best hotel in terms of personnel attitude I have stayed so far.
I wish to thank everyone and and of cause advise that hotel to family and couple stay especially.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Istanbul Art De Vivre!Located at he heart of Istanbul between Europe and Asia, the GLK PREMIER Regency Suites Hotel & Spa commands an extensive view of a relatively small area that has nonetheless witnessed 2000 years of the history of some of the richest civilisations humanity has ever known: Ancient, Greece the Roman Empire, The Byzantine Empire and the Ottoman Empire!It is only a few steps from the Blue Mosque, Saint Sophie and Topkapi Palace. The hotel, a lovely mansion built in 1905, is a listed historic monument today. The elegance of its origin is still amply visible in the neo-classical moulding on the facade and the solid wood or beige Bursa granite floors. Numerous details and features in the house bear witness to a world of such sophistication that its sultans are portrayed holding a flower.The hotel's rugs, like the motifs on the walls, seem to have stepped straight out of the Topkapi Palace.As century old traditions require, the hammam of the GLK PREMIER Regency Suites Hotel & Spa features a suite of three rooms with different functions: hot room, warm room and cool room.The hotel is equally dedicated to maintaining state-of-the-art international hotel standards, which rather than detracting from its historic past, leave its guests free to savour and appreciate this heritage.In this way, the GLK PREMIER Regency Suites Hotel & Spa distils the quintessence of Istanbul's distinctive lifestyle, particularly from its 16 suites:the dome of the Blue Mosque surrounded by six slender minarets, the monotonous chant of the muezzin, the enchanting hush that reigns over the city in the morning, the sweetly scented Topkapi Park, the view of Bosphorous or the Marmara Sea on which the Prince's Islands seem almost to float or its mouth-watering exotic cuisine, etc. The justly dubbed 'Golden Horn', which the hotel overlooks, sumptuously sums up the inexhaustible wealth of this matchless location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your GLK PREMIER Regency Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Regency Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Premier Regency Suites And Spa
- Best Western Premier Hotel
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western