“nice boutique hotel”
Review of Best Nobel Hotel

Best Nobel Hotel
Ranked #628 of 1,176 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 23 February 2012

having stayed at this boutique hotel 3 times in the last year, can recommend it without hesitation. while rooms might be a bit smaller, they always were very clean and with crisp linen

Room Tip: better away from the little pedestrian only street (during summer)
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 February 2012

I went to this hotel last year with my girlfriend.ı lıked this hotel very good nıce very comfortable.the people very friendly.Hotel room was clean and sufficient for our needs.the best nobel hotel is big and new.it isnt expensive.The hotel was great.All things was beautiful.The service was great, the meals were fantastic.very delicious. istanbul is fantastic and touristic city.the weather was lovely.ıt s hot.there are restaurants from every country.ı lıke turksh foods.ı was very happy to be theree.we will go to istanbul next summer of course again this hotel "THE BEST NOBEL HOTEL :)"

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2012

the hotel is very nice and located in good place for shopping and nearist to the see where the view is amazing, nice staff and so cooperative especially the front office , and i recommend every one to travel to turkey to stay there , thanks the all staff

Reviewed 11 February 2012

In my opinion, best nobel hotel Hotel is the best option when you plan to visit Istanbul. First of All rates are very reasonable. Location is best.You can find All places to visit Like Aya Sofia, Gulhane Park, Topkapi Palace just on walking distance.There is Tram Available just near to it. I enjoyed Buffet Breakfast (Provided by Hotel) alot on Hotel Roof with the Sea side view. There is proper care of cleanliness of rooms. Hotel site is very calm. Staff and Mangement is very nice and Friendly. Internet access (Wifi) is also available. Infact it was a pleasant Stay at best nobel Hotel. Thanks to them!

Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Best Nobel Hotel My friends and I stayed as a guest in every sense, and really satisfied with the city center of Istanbul and transportation olduk.konum quite old as the city can easily reach everything kolay.aradığınız palaces, mosques and museums, of course, also the staff warm, friendly and I thank for their hospitality actually my friends for breakfast, cleaning rooms and were very pleased, finding solutions for any kind of problems Think about what other people in a clean and friendly people ... and of course a central location, is also very advantageous Wants

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Best Nobel Hotel'...Because of my job;every year I stay in Sirkeci.every tıme ı stay different hotels.I can say that I try nearly all of it and so the last one was Best Nobel.
I and my friends enjoyed our time at this hotel. If you are a obsessed person about cleanıng like me:)you can prefer Best nobel.Because there was a shower in the toilet plus towels which were changed daily like beds make-up and soap. That's basically all I need.ı found the reception area very clean also.The staffs,especially Talat,are very helpful and friendly. This was a very bıg comfort for me.First night, I found my room a bit big,because most of the time I was out, so there wasn't necessity for a larger room in my case,than I told and they changed.if you want a clean, friendly, well located hotel...I would recommend this one. and also ; the location of hotel is perfect for walking everywhere in mid-town and beyond. You can go walking to historical place and enjoy the magnificent sights of Istanbul.
In summary;it is the best hotel like it's name'best nobel',I've ever stayed .
one day,ıf you have a chance to come to Sirkeci,you should stay there.

Thanks for everything....

2  Thank ahmetcal88
Reviewed 9 February 2012

In summary;it is the best hotel like it's name'best nobel',I've ever stayed .
one day,ıf you have a chance to come to Sirkeci,you should stay there.

Thanks for everything....