Kupeli Hotel
Peyk Hotel(Istanbul)
Aziyade Hotel(Istanbul)
Muyan Suites(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgrand bazaarblue mosquetram stationwalking distancehagia sophiathe hotel is cleanperfect locationdouble room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Every time I travel to a hotel I take in account two or three things, first bathroom and Kupeli has a nice size bathroom with a nice pressure shower, so if you are tired to walk thru Estambul you can ask for the room 102 where will be a place to rest..Second, service, in this point Kupeli has 2 0k and one no so good. I arrive from Konya at 830 am I ask to my hotel in Konya to please call them to ask if I can have a room at that time to take a shower at Istambul and not in Konya (4.00am) they say don't, but when I arrive they send me to a triple room just to give me service, That I appreciate, they also arrange my taxi and give a call at 230 am next day to take my to the airport and this ok too, but when I ask the directions to go the hard rock cafe…they just say "take a taxi" and because the bad taste experiences with taxis a denied, the person say just take the tramm go the last station and then ask there how to get…also a few hours later when I ask for my account they say just "at this time nobody can help you" so still opportunities for improve

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Excellent Location- blue mosque, hagia Sophia and tram station 5 mins away. Clean Rooms. Nice clean hotel. Friendly Staff- extremely helpful with directions and transportation services.
Just need variety in Breakfast. Nice view.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Even if I was for the first time in Istanbul, we was encountered friendly by the staff, specially we were impressed by Ozgur which told us about all the attractions of Istanbul and gave us best advice.
The breakfast was very good four our taste and the room was very clean. Maybe because we were for the first time in Istanbul they gave us their best room.
The hotel is not far from all the attractions, you can just walk.
On my next vacation I will chose Kupeli Hotel again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I truly enjoyed this hotel.

My experience started a bit shaky as the cab driver could not locate this place. However, once we arrived we were central to all tourist hotspots!

Rooms: Mediocre - I'm not a fan of red linens. But overall it was clean which is the most important. Walls are a bit paperthin.

Staff: Great! They let us hold our luggage when we checked out and left for Cappadocia. They even gave us tea and let us hang out in the lobby as we waited to leave. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Thie Hotel is very centrally located. You can reach all attractions to walk. The Hotel is very small and the entire staff is super nice and helpful. I would always choose this hotel again. The crew could respond at any time and they were always very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family