“Outstanding hospitality”
Review of Best Point Hotel

Best Point Hotel
Ranked #32 of 1,160 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 9 December 2013

A reasonably priced hotel at an ideal location (though you cab driver may have a little trouble finding it when driving around the district). What was particularly notable was the hospitality. We ready for a welcoming ritual, mezze in the evening, desserts at night, and what I'm sure was a very nice breakfast in the morning. I couldn't join in the morning, as I was werely staying during a one-night layover and had to get back to the airport, so they brought a sandwich and some turkish coffee up to the room. Plus a very comfortable room (also with gifts of turkish delight, water, and wine), a bathroom filled with every soap you can imagine...they truly went above and beyond when it came to being welcoming.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheBestPointHotel, Owner at Best Point Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dr Majestico
Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write review on Tripadvisor by submitting your such great impression of our property.

It's alway so nice to hear from great and valuable comments like yours. Your positive comments of your recent stay experience. Your recommedndation will definitely encourage us to continue focusing on guest satisfaction at any time in the future. All related department will be shared with your mentioned comments for sure.

Please do not hesitate to contact me further with any inquiries you may have or whether you are considering a future reservation with our hotel, as I would be happy to personally reserve your room for you.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

We stayed four nights at the Hotel and found it great.

Its location is perfect for tourists as main sights such as the Blue Mosque and Ayasofiya are in walking distance and the nearby tram station makes going to other places so easy. The area is full of quality cafés and restaurants. It seems to be one of the safest parts of the city too, if you would like some late night walks.

The staff members – Sarhan, Yunus and ALL others – were very hospitable and supportive. They helped us plan our stay and were even teaching us some basic Turkish words everyday and believe me; they came handy when we were out!

We were offered lovely Turkish tea each night at the reception along with some tasty Turkish cookies. You could enjoy some wine too, if you were into it.

It does not have an elevator, however you probably will go up the stairs (four levels in total, I guess) every morning with pleasure to enjoy their lovely breakfast buffet on the roof with its magnificent view of the Blue Mosque and Bosporus.

We already have missed the Hotel and we look forward to returning there soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sasan S

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay, great people, location, service.
I stayed 6 days and enyojed hospitality of hotel staf, location og the hotel is the best that cant be better. All the time hotel staf was very king and helfull trying to do my vacation a good one.
I recomend this place!!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank LovemyCity
TheBestPointHotel, Owner at Best Point Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dearest My Guest;

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was travelling with my wife and her sister in September by car. As the hotel is in the old city center and very close to all main tourist attractions, it was mandatory to have a parking place. We found the hotel easy by the GPS and parking was just accross the street - very convenient. The hotel is nice, we were accomodated in 3 person room that was lovely, nicely fournitured and everything was working and clean.
The hotel offers wine/beer/tea in the evening (for 2-3 hours) free of charge with some apetizers and later on some baklava. They don't have a restaurant so you should plan dinners and lunch elsewhere. However, they offer good breakfast on the rooftop terrace. It is excellent experience and incredible view over Marmara sea and Blue Mosque. You can use the terrace in the whole day. Brekafast is tasty, including omplette and orange fresh and real turkish tea free of charge (the standard breakfast cofe from filter machine was not good, that why we enjoyed the turkish one).
Hotel staff are quite young (if I compare with other hotels I stayed in Europe), however they were extremely friendly and helpful, very professional.
Best Point hotel is excellent choice as it is situated in walking distance from many of the well known attractions in IStanbul old city

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank 60,010,222
TheBestPointHotel, Owner at Best Point Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dearest My Guest;

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed here last september for 1 week and found the location, service and facilities to be top class.You are between the 2 major mosques on a quiet street filled with restaurants and good quality shops.Most of the 'must-see' attractions are within walking distance.The hotel is well-presented, with staff providing much attention to the guests ranging from help with tours to any problems being experienced. The food is very delicious in the rooftop buffet breakfast,with views of the Marmara sea.There is a daily provision of Turkish delicacies served in the foyer - with wine or tea. My room was spacious with it's own courtyard. I did ask to be moved from the 4th floor as there was an irritating noise coming from some pipes in the well of the hotel, making it difficult to sleep. Not sure if everyone would see this as a problem as I am VERY noise sensitive! But, there was no problem in the hotel relocating me to a quieter, upgraded room in another part of the hotel.
You will be very satisfied with this hotel.

Room Tip: rooms at the back, away from the inner well are quieter.You will also be away from any street noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank christine k

Dear Christine;

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This hotel exceeded all of our expectations, exceptionally clean and so welcoming, beautiful views over the Golden Horn On the first day Fathi sat down with us for around 2 hours and planned our trip with us... he was so informative, but not pushy with anything, amazing service, amazing staff, and I would 100% recommend if you are going to Istanbul, you should stay here. 10 minutes from all the main attractions, amazing rooftop views. It had a lovely feel to the hotel, very homely, and family run, ,not like the major chain hotels. I have a rule of never staying at the same hotel twice, but because of the friendliness of the guys here, I would definitely stay here again. Thank you Fathi and all your staff for everything, we had an amazing time.

Room Tip: we had 2 rooms, one with 3 beds which was large and spacious, and one with 2 beds, which was a littl...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank kwmilne

Dear Kwmilne;

Reviewed 14 November 2013

This was my first time in Istanbul,and I was lucky to get this hotel. First,if you are going as tourist to Istanbul search no more,this is the best location in whole Istanbul,especially this hotel because it is located in street full of hotels and restaurants,and it is about 20 m from the noisy part of street,just perfect. Also hotel is located cca 4 minutef of blue mosque ,and everything is near. Staf is friendly and helpfull,realy good guys,rooms are realy good but I would sugest superior room if you can aford it. For the first night I stayed in superior room ,and other two nights in standard room,room I originaly booked. Breakfast is epic,and you can find there everything,great,just great! So belive me,this is the best hotel you can find,and for that price a steal.

Room Tip: Take superior room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple