Best Point Hotel
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Eresin Hotels Topkapi(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$72
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Agoda.com
US$292
US$214
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$192
  • Breakfast included
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Very Good 4/5
Istanbul Golden City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$146
Diva's Hotel(Istanbul)
US$49
US$41
Good 3.5/5
1,089 results
All reviewsblue mosqueturkeywalking distancebaklavaold cityapple teabreakfast terraceno liftmarmara seaturkish bathmain sitesvisiting istanbulsultanahmet areamajor attractionssmall hotelhagia sophiatram station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Hard to beat in terms of location, within walking distance of all wonderful mosques and other attractions in Sultanahmet. Rooms are good, could do with some minor maintenance. Great service with nice free extras like the 5pm mezze and wine. The staff is always smiling and helpful. Recommended.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
TheBestPointHotel, Owner at Best Point Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear WoburnExpress,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write review on Tripadvisor by submitting your such great impression of our property.

It's alway so nice to hear from great and valuable comments like yours. Your positive comments of your recent stay experience. Your recommedndation will definitely encourage us to continue focusing on guest satisfaction at any time in the future. All related department will be shared with your mentioned comments for sure.

Please do not hesitate to contact me further with any inquiries you may have or whether you are considering a future reservation with our hotel, as I would be happy to personally reserve your room for you.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed two nights at Best Point and it's a great find, tucked away in Old City.

Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly and whilst I am one of those who prefers a coffee machine in my room, they were great about bringing a coffee to me when I rang. Great bathroom / shower set up and well presented. Everything is clean and the Turkish Delight on the bed awaiting me was a wonderful surprise!

Very convenient for walking to many of the places to visit in the area to get a feel for everything…great shops and restaurants all very close at hand.

The highest review I can give any hotel, and Best Point gets this one, is that I will stay there upon my return but not on the 1st floor -- just a tad bit noisy with guests in and out, but my white noise program on the iPod did the trick for the most part.

Need a place to stay in Sultanahmet? This is it.

Room Tip: I wasn't a fan of the first floor in the Suites building, but I'm also hyper noise sensitive, thus my white noise program on the iPod.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank diverinnm

Dear Diverinnm,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed in this hotel only for 1 night but what a fantastic experience had by all. We had a triple from which was comfortable and had views out to the marmar sea. It is nice and clean and the staff was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. The complimentary breakfast on the rooftop terrace was delicious and we enjoyed the splendid views of the Blue Mosque and the Marmara Sea. Welcome drink on arrival with Turkish delight. View was amazing and even better when going to the terrace and over looking the blue mosque on one side and marmar sea on the other. The hotel is located within a couple of minutes walk to all the main attractions.
Staff were even kind enough to recommend leather shop down the road which led to dinner at a restaurant across the street. ( No kickbacks). Can't say enough positive things about the best Point Hotel and would certainly come back here next time in Istanbul. Thanks Guys

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Jeremy,

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Warming welcome, friendly staff , walking distance to the majority of important sightseeing in Istanbul, that's what make this hotel your first choice when visiting Istanbul.
This hotel is highly recommended .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Carole,

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 5 days for a business trip and were absolutely pleased with our stay! The hotel is situated in a historic building, everything is nice and clean and the rooms are very comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. The complimentary breakfast on the rooftop terrace was delicious and we enjoyed the splendid views on the Blue Mosque and the Marmara Sea. We really loved the drinks offered and the meze after a long day – very traditional Turkish food and hospitality! The hotel is very closely situated to the main attractions. All in all the perfect hotel in a perfect location that we would highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Christiane F
TheBestPointHotel, Sahibi at Best Point Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Runner,