We stayed five nights in this lovely hotel. The perfect location for sightseeing and a wonderful view from the rooftop terrace restaurant. All staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was to our liking. The hotel had arranged pick up at airport, wonderful as arrived in the evening and always difficult to know best way to transfer to the hotel. Thanks for a wonderful stay and we would stay here again should we come back to Istanbul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul