Byzantium is in the old town and hence very accessible to the Aya Sofia, Topkapi palace and Blue Mosque.. we were a bit disappointed with the room sizes after having seen the website, as the rooms look much grander in the website... service was very good and the staff at the reception were very friendly and helpful.. the biggest advantage of the place is its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul