We were Very pleased with our stay. Wè arrived midnight and Wè were Tired. Reception offered us Cup of tea and Turkish Delight. Very warm welcome. First night Wè stayed first floor another day hotel management upgrade our room Free. Wè had a complimentary drink at terrace restaurant. Also hotel had spa center. I would like to say my special thanks to guest relations manager
Ms. Esra Who made my holiday like 5 star,online check-in and everytime
Smile and really helpful. Also Mr. Sezar great service.
I would stay definitely ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul