I have been there before one month ago only I can say my holiday was perfect. When I arrived the hotel warm welcomed and complimentary drink they served. Every body smiling and professional their job. Breakfast was great everyday fresh fruit and different choise. My room size ok for me and very clean. I would like to say my special thanks Ms. Esra who is great manager and always smiling also big soul everytime trying to help me and you can trust her any subject. She had great power. For my second trip I will definetely stay Byzantium first reason Ms. Esra second one great service and staff... Thank you Byzantium team and Esra ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul