From the early morning reception to restaurant staff, all staff really polite and make you fell welcomed at the hotel.
It is difficult to find out, As it is a small door between restaurant and shopping...but, it is really great location. Few metres to Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, restaurants, tour bus stop and shopping area. Decoration is nice, cleaning is conditions good. Wifii signal was great at the room. There is a spa option, massage, etc.
Breakfast restaurant has an amazing view, great staff and good food as well... really nice. There was a dinner at the roof restaurant, as well, I did not have this. But, it looked really nice one.
Concluding, for sure, next time I will go to Istanbul I will stay at the Byzantium Hotel; I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul