Great location for exploring Istanbul's major sites and if you are lucky, great views from your room across to the Asian side of Istanbul.
Very friendly welcome from staff who were also enthusiastic about helping you with your site seeing itinerary. Staff excellent throughout. Upgraded to one of their best rooms, there was little to find fault with. Tea and coffee making was included in the room, which was a bonus. The only minor negative was the small sheet covering the large bed, needed with the efficient air con blowing across the bed, which was not enough to cover two of you during sleep!
Great reviews from the rooftop bar and restaurant. Did not try the restaurant food. The hotel is located on a street with many hostels as well as a mix of hotels. The hostels encouraged a young and vibrant bar scene in the immediate bars around the hotel. Although often targeting younger visitors, most were fine for a drink and not all were too noisy in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul