I stayed with my two siblings in the junior suite on the second floor, although it said a "sea view" we didn't get one which was disheartening but the room was lovely and it paid off. The staff were amazing, really helpful with the best ways to get around and what places to visit. Location was perfect too, a 3-4 minute walk away from the three main sites. Breakfast is fab, the terrace view is amazing and a MUST see... Food is pretty good too.
The only negative thing if I had to pull out is they don't provide a iron or an ironing board in the room: we stayed for 5 nights so the cost of getting all our items ironed did add up.... Was an absolute joy to stay at byzantium hotel and if I do visit this beautiful city again I would be sure to stay here!
Thanks to the staff for an amazing experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul