Fantastic location right in the heart of things, literally a few hundred meters to all the main attractions. The hotel staff were exceptional, nothing was too much trouble for them. The rooms are small, however, they are spotlessly clean and more than adequate for a city break. We stayed for my wife's 40th birthday and was offered an upgraded room with a view of the Bosphorus. There is a lovely rooftop terrace with excellent views of the Blue Mosque and the Hagia Sophia plus a view of the sea. We would definitely recommend the Byzantium hotel and will return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul