We stayed there 2 days from 20 till 22 July 2014 and we were completely satisfied. The only thing that bothered me was the unacceptable demand in front of all the guests on paying extra 2 euros for my Turkish coffeee I ordered in the breakfast room , from the Maitre. I can accept that this is a hotel's policy but I was embarrassed fby his demand in front of all the guestd ,like I was a theft.
Ersa, the lady who was resposnible for the guests is very friendly and informative but the Albanian lady in the reception desk needs to be more smily and welcoming. All in all, we enjoyed our stay there and we had a wonderful time in Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul