Stayed in the Four Seasons Bosphorus for business in the Summer of 2011. Not a big fan. The setting is stunning, of course - beautiful views of the Bosphorus. But the restaurant wasn't anything special, and the rooms a big disappointment. I ended up with a room in the new wing, with a nondescript decor, and a view over the parking lot. There was a terrible noise at night, some kind of air conditioning or vent - they couldn't fix it, and I had to move in the middle of the night.
I was traveling for business so didn't get to use the pool. Won't stay here again - the Kempinski next door is better. For those who want to visit the city as tourists, stay closer in the old center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons