A truly wonderful hotel, with great service, great food, luxurious rooms and an amazing view. It was a pleasure to stay on the Bosphorus thus having an opportunity to experinece more of Istanbul than just the historical area. The hotel is around the corner of the "water-taxi" area and we planned elaborate trip connections to escape the road traffic and still get to the old area and visit the Hagia Sophia etc. Or just ask the concierge desk and they will arrange it for you. It was amazing - I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons