My husband and I stayed at the The Four Seasons in July. The outdoor area overlooking the Bosphorus was beautiful though the food and wine were mediocre at best. The pool also had a stunning view, but food was not great and the pool area was overtaken by very loud families. So the relaxing experience we had wanted was not possible. Additionally, we were extremely disappointed by our room. It was on the first floor with bushes outside the windows so we could not see the driveway on the otherside. This made the room very dark and the interior was nothing to write home about. The hotel benefits from an amazing terrace, but that's about it. It's a beautiful spot, but go in knowing that staff, food and the rooms are just okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Prestigia, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons