Located along the shores of the waterway, a few meters from the Dolmabahçe and Çirağan palaces with sweeping views of the Asian cityscape across the water, this hotel is iconic yet fresh and flawless. Don't expect a local bijou boutique feel to this place - despite its setting and nod to architectural consistency, this place is classic Four Seasons.
The service deserves a special mention as the moment you enter, the doormen are impeccable as are the reception staff. Check-in is flawlessly done in the room and bags arrive immediately. The rooms are well laid out as usual with typical FS consistency, the sort of lack of originality one actually welcomes: if it ain't broke... Everything works. Our room had great views and an alcove by the window wihere we could lounge as we gazed out
The restaurant is great and deserves visits day and night if the weather allows outdoor seating. There is a good choice of both local and international cuisine, all delicious. Room service is equally solid with the fastest delivery I have ever enjoyed (on multiple occasions).
Finally, I must mention the spa which is one of the best I have come across anywhere. The couples hammam scrub I had was outstanding, ending with a massage that hit the spot after an unforgiving week of grueling MMA training followed by a 10 hour flight. The gym and other facilities are incredible as are the staff. I could not recommend this any more highly.
Istanbul has always been a magical city for me, lively dynamic and timeless. This place helps perfect the experience of traveling there, making one forget the horrific traffic. It helps that there is a facility to take a water taxi right from the waterside bar!
Rooms in the southern wing on the southern side (the left side of the corridor walking down) had great views, but these diminish the further down one is in the hallway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons