“Excellent first class experience at the Four Seasons Bosphorus.”

Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus
Ranked #39 of 1,178 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Terrific experience from the time we arrived until we left. The staff was helpful, professional and very courteous. They took time to get to know what we needed and wanted. The property is spectacular.

1  Thank SLDCDA
FSBosphorus, General Manager at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear SLDCDA,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in December. It is a big pleasure for me to read that we met your expectations and my team ensured that you got a first class experience while you were at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family again...

Best regards,

Leonardo Baiocchi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,537)

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We stayed here with 8 people to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary.
Wonderful hotel with good rooms and great service.
The service included upgrading us from a junior suite to an even larger suite when we found out that the airco system made clanking noises every now and then.
It also included a small personalized gift for my birthday.
The hotel spa is gorgeous with a great variety of excellent massages.
Breakfast buffet offers a lot of choices (Turkish, Asian, European).
We had dinner at the hotel once, which was OK, but could not compare to the best restaurants of Istanbul (like Topaz).
Yes, it is (very) expensive but for a special occasion worth the price for all the pampering you get.
Final tip: arrange for a water taxi to and from the airport. A much shorter trip (Istanbul traffic can be a nuisance) and much more enjoyable. The hotel can book it for you.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
FSBosphorus, General Manager at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Schreuder,

Thank you very much for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus for such a special celebration, my heartfelt congratulations to both you and your wife. I'm delighted to read that we ensured a memorable stay for you and your entire family.

I see that you had the opportunity to use the outlets and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the experience. I totally agree with your comment about the water taxi by the way, it certainly makes life easier in Istanbul!

I hope that you will visit us again very soon...

Reviewed 29 December 2013

It was a great experience from the get go, the minute we entered the hotel the mesmerizing journey started with the super nice super friendly receptionist "Ozgan Yilmaz", all the staff were friendly as well trying to do what ever they can to make our stay more enjoyable. Thank again

Dear Bandar S,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in December. I'm delighted to read that you described your experience with us as "mesmerizing" and your kind comment about the friendliness of our staff made me extremely happy. I shared your note with my front desk team, especially with Ozgen.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family again very soon...

Reviewed 23 December 2013

The srevice was execellent ,the room very quiet with clear and soft color
Just I love it...the location is fantastic,I spent a lovely holiday
The spa and indoor pool are super
The stuff are very helpful

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Ibtihaj A,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in December. It is a great pleasure to read that you've enjoyed your time with us and we've ensured a memorable holiday.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future...

Reviewed 23 December 2013

The Four Seasons has connotations of world class service, luxurious amenities, and exquisite comfort. Check. Check. Check.

I stayed at the Four Seasons Bosphorus three nights on business and was pleased all around. The location was well suited for meetings on either side of the Bosphorus--unfortunately they can't help you with the traffic. My breakfast was included in the room and provided for a salubrious banquet far exceeding my expectations. Gazing outside the dining room onto the veranda (surely for use during warmer months) brought feelings of jealousy that it was January rather than July.

I would certainly return for my next business or personal trip.

Room Tip: Treat yourself: upgrade your room for a Bosphorus view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Dear afnowak,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and for sharing this post regarding your stay in January. It is a pleasure to read that you've enjoyed your three days with us at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus and we met your expectations for service, amenities and comfort.

I hope you come back and visit us very soon, hopefully this time for leisure...

Reviewed 19 December 2013

The location is fantastic - tons of stuff in the area, and the sport on the Bosphorus is amazing. This is a rather expensive property, but you get what you pay for, and I would definitely spend the cash for a room facing the water in the palace part....

The property is excellent, the spa and indoor pool are fantastic.
One minor complaint is the policy of letting young children in the spa pool - esp the Jacuzzi(naked - hot water and naked children= unclean water)... very minor issue....

The bar and restaurant and main pool facing the water are a joy of peace and comfort. We used water-taxi's to get around which made the usual traffic issues in Istanbul much less of a hassle. We also had the hotel get us a water shuttle from the airport - THE BEST way to arrive - trust me!

Concierge services were top, some of the best anywhere, all the recommendations were spot on and straight forward.

The 4 Seasons Bosphorus is a real treat - you will not be sorry to book a room here!

Room Tip: Get a room in the Palace part of the hotel facing the Bosphorus
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear mdbasile,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in December and for recommending us to other travellers. I'm very happy to read that you've enjoyed your time with us and felt that you had the value for your money. Nothing can be more motivating for us than our guests' comments.

I appreciate your kind feedback about the whirlpool at Spa and please be assured that we are looking into this issue. Also I read that you booked a private boat transfer for your airport pick up and I certainly agree with you that this is a great way to arrive the Hotel.

I hope you visit us again very soon...

Reviewed 3 December 2013

The service was excellent, one of the best in Istanbul. We enjoyed every detail. Rooms are really nice, the location is wonderful. After a long flight SPA was very relaxing. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary K

Dear Mary K,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in October and for recommending us to other travellers. It is a pleasure to read that you've enjoyed every detail about the Hotel.
I hope you will come back and visit us again very soon...