““Warm and accomodating””

Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus
Ranked #37 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Hotel overall was wonderful. "Garden view" rooms a bit of a stretch in the discription - they overlook the bell hop stand and the front entrance. Rooms with Bosphorus view large, comfortable with wonderful views. Lounge inside and out, relaxing and beautiful. Would return in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank john w s
FSBosphorus, General Manager at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear john w s,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in February. I'm happy to read that you've enjoyed your time with us and hope that you will come back to visit us again very soon, hopefully this time for leisure...

Best regards to New York City,

Leonardo Baiochhi

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Location, location, location :), It was perfect as expected from a 4seasons. I have stayed several times in this Hotel, and, I can go back as many times as it is possible. I always select the Palace Rooms which is a historical part of the hotel not only the rooms are perfect but the rooms are on the edge of the Bosphorus. The service, hospitality, food +++++. The spa is outstanding. The only minus part can be the vale service. I use high end sport cars, when I got them back all the settings were played al least two times, I will use a cab next time :) Last travel was in winter 2014.

Room Tip: Palace section rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Haluk B

Dear Yazaksami,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in February and for your kind comments. It is a big pleasure to read that you've stayed with us several times and enjoyed it each time. I also appreciate your valuable feedback on the vale service and I shared it with the related departments. I can assure you that you will not face the same problem again.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon...

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stayed for seven days - and didn't want to leave.
Perfect in every respect - the location is amazing, the staff very professional and attentive, small courtesies are second nature, the rooms and service are excellent. No request is too difficult.
Didn't experience the weddings that seem to upset some reviewers but maybe April isn't wedding season in Istanbul.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Philip M,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in April and for your kind comments. It is a big pleasure to read that you spent seven days with us and enjoyed your experience. Your special comments on the service and staff made me have goose bumps.

We look forward to being your host again during your future trips to Istanbul...

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The hotel was absolute perfection. The only complaint I could possibly have was that the refrigerator was stacked with beer and alcohol and mixers like red bull and juices. It left no room for drinks that I had bought while strolling through the town. The staff were the best I had ever seen. The location was perfect too. All the sights were within a few minutes on the water taxi which was to me such a cool thing to do. I loved every minute at this hotel. Their artwork and pottery is amazing. It was like living in a beautiful art gallery for a week.

Room Tip: We probably should have gotten the Bosphorous view room but we will know better for next time. The v...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
FSBosphorus, General Manager at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Patricio1970,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in March and for your kind comments.

I must say that I loved every word of your review, just like you loving every minute at the Hotel. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's absolutely a great idea to use the water taxi in Istanbul, an anjoyable and a hassle-free way of transportation. I also appreciate your comment on the refrigerator in the room and I shared it with my F&B Director right away.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family again in the nearest future...

Best regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Lovely hotel, the staff were very attentive and kind. The beds were very comfy, the spa was very relaxing, the service was great, the value was great, the cleanliness was great, the location is great. Everything was spot on.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sirhashadenuf2drink2

Dear Sirhashadenuf2drink2,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in April. I'm delighted to read that you and your family had a lovely time with us and enjoyed your vacation.

I hope you come back and visit us again very soon...

Best regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Only seen this hotel from the main ballroom perspective as I never actually stayed here.
Its amaculate, staff are brilliant, concierge are fantastic, in fact I want to stay here, at some point in the future.
The views from the pool side are amazing, in fact breathtaking.
Is the location correct, who knows, it depends on what you want to do.
Thanks for making my brief experience one to remember.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear M2bfx,

Thank you very much for sharing this post after your short visit in April. You've written in your review "Thanks for making my brief experience one to remember." and I thank YOU for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I hope you come back very soon and this time stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus...

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Wonderful service. But if you are visiting Istanbul I can see no reason why you would choose to stay somewhere that is a 25 min can ride away from Sultanhamet. If you like staying in your hotel then that's fine. But if you want to explore Istanbul this hotel is terribly inconvenient. Stay close to the old town

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank KeeepTravelling
FSBosphorus, General Manager at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear KeeepTravelling,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your business trip in April and for your kind comments on the service.

I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with the location of the Hotel and we wish we could have known that you would prefer to be close to the main monuments. Kindly note that we have two properties in Istanbul and Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet is located at the heart of the Old Town, just at a 5-minute walking distance to the iconic landmarks of the city. We look forward to welcoming you at either of our properties during your next trips to Istanbul.

Best regards to Sydney,