my wife and i stayed here for 3 nights with many friends.
The hotel is very well located on the shores of the Bosporous with beautiful view of the sea. The lobby is nothing specacular however the sit-out facing the pool and the sea is brilliant. The rooms are quite large with an equally large bathroom, with a seperate shower and a tub area. We had a room with a view of the sea and it was beautiful. The free wifi in the room was excellent and the house-keeping had no complaints.
The breakfast spread is excellent, with great variety of food, fresh fruits and juices. It stays open till 11 am and that was a blessing.
The location of the hotel can be a bit downer though. Its about 10 mins away from Taksim square and about 20 minutes from the old city. If the traffic gets bad, and it does often, the distance can only take longer.
All in all, its a great hotel and definitely recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons