Simply lovely accommodations, fabulous friendly helpful service, in an over the top picturesque relaxing setting. Our rooms were clean, very comfortable, quiet, spacious with a beautiful view of the gardens, the Bosphorus and pool area. They are a step ahead of every detail, the turn down service even cleaned the screen on my ipad. The pool area was peaceful with great lounge chairs or cabanas, the gardens magnificent and again the service was just amazing. The breakfast was outstanding. We picked this Four Seasons as opposed to the one in the city proper, I was hesitant at first thinking we would be too far from everything however I was incorrect this is a great location, just perfect, peaceful oasis and not far from any of our sightseeing ventures. We LOVED our stay there and HIGHLY recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Prestigia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons