Stayed at the Four Seasons for one night whilst on business in Istanbul. It was recommended to me and did not disappoint. Very high standard of service. Concierge was helpful and recommended some places to eat nearby the Bosphorus Bridge which was only a short walk from the hotel. The outside pool area is really special. I had the pool to myself in the early evening. Only disappointment was breakfast, which is situated outside in what should be a perfect place. I lost my appetite when I noticed all the birds eating from the serving utensils...that's not good! So, a really nice hotel but I would not have breakfast next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Agoda, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons