My Husband and I stayed here for part of our honeymoon. despite the fact that it was only a wee after the hotel opened (late June 2008), everything was fantastic. Beautiful setting right on the Bosphorus and while it is a little bit out of town, it's a short taxi or boat ride to the main attractions of Istanbul. The spa is gorgeous, gym well equipped, and the food was top notch. Also, as another reviewer noted, the pool side service was wonderful. I don't think you can go wrong with a four seasons and certainly not this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons