Witt Istanbul Suites
Esans Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$224
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$122
Agoda.com
US$133
US$233
US$163
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$139
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$135
US$124
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Elite World Business(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
Travelocity
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$748
HotelQuickly
1,067 results
All reviewsthe penthousemolton brown toiletriestophane tram stationtaksim squarekitchen areaantique shopsnespresso machinegolden hornold citygalata towerdesign hoteldinner reservationsgreat neighborhoodtop floorrooms are largeeasy accesspanoramic view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I found the Witt Istanbul Suites through word of mouth, favorable comments, and a mention in the Luxe Istanbul guide. I am so glad I chose to stay there. I knew instantly my stay would be too short, and that I wanted to return before I left! After departing a cruise ship I teach on of which I was on board for a month, the Witt was the perfect remedy for instant down time. The folks who work at the hotel, the decor, spaciousness of the room, the amenities, and breakfast area all made up for a wonderful experience-- in a great location-- in an invigorating city.

I have all intentions of staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This was an incredible boutique hotel in the heart of a fabulous district surrounded by wonderful antique shops. The hotel rooms are fabulously appointed, roomy, with ability to do some snacking in the room. Fully stocked with dishes, silverware, coffee machine, microwave. The design of the room was perfect with the bed, sofa and chair, tv and kitchen area all clearly separated yet with an open feeling. A glass brick column serves as a room divider which adds some real "pizzazz"! Could not recommend this hotel more. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the breakfast is perfect for starting your day exploring the wonders of Istanbul.
Tepersis

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Witt for five days in late October. It didn't hurt that the weather was warm and sunny. A friend had recommended this hotel and she was spot-on. The rooms are contemporarily decorated with five star finishes. There is a lovely modern kitchenette stocked with lovely goodies and beverages. The bedding and towels are the best of Turkish linens. The bathroom is sleek with marble and stainless fixtures. But what makes this boutique hotel so special is the service. From a one person concierge desk they generate first-rate service with style and a smile. We especially liked working with Wulcan who knew just where to send us. Another highlight was the included breakfasts which were served buffet style but for the eggs which you can custom order. We recommend the mushroom omlette. There are homemade jams, breads, cheeses, fresh fruit, espresso and juice. All very comfortable served in the first floor lobby. The traveler demographic were mostly couples and small families. The only downside was the lack of a fitness center...but there is an adequate overpriced one just up the street.

In conclusion, we would highly recommend this hotel and look forward to trying the other destinations in the Design Group portfolio.

Warmly,
Elizabeth & Brad

Room Tip: We were on the second floor which I would recommend as the elevator can get busy...so you can take the stairs quite easily to this floor.
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Me and my husband stayed in Witt hotel about 10 days ago for 5 days, our room # was 61, this room has the most amazing view that you can imagine. It has a rap around trace. When I walked in to the room I was speechless. The room itself is so beautifully designed and the view is breath taking. The hotel is located in a residential area but very close to many restaurant and Taksim Squar. The staff are unbelievably friendly and helpful. We travel a lot and we always stay in boutique hotels , I can say that this hotel is in my top 3. I highly recommend this Hotel. If I ever go back to Istanbul I would only stay in this Hotel (#61).

Room Tip: 6th floor room 61
5  Thank Hermin888
Reviewed 28 October 2013

A three day stay of which the last two were on the fifth floor with a spectacular view of the Bosporus , Agia Sofia church and the surrounding mosques.
A very well designed hotel in the true spirit of "boutique" with spacious rooms with very friendly and helpful personnel.Very good breakfast included in the rate.Not on the cheap side for this city but worth the money.
Thank you Ali and all the others for your helpful guidance and service.
Stayed October 26-28.

Room Tip: Pay a little more more and get a room with a view!
5  Thank Bare-with-me