Triada Hotel
Taximtown Hotel(Istanbul)
Istanburg(Istanbul)
Marble Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Great stay at Tria with my wife, great location for all the sights. Roof top restaurant was really good and reasonably prices. just around the corner from the main drag in old town Istambul The staff were very friendly and helpful.
we would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1958billb
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Great boutique hotel next to the Taksim square (1 min by foot) and next to the famous and crowded Istiklal street, 15 min of walk from Galata bridge, 30 min away from Dolmabahce palace and Sultanahmet. Amazing suites with Jacuzzi in the middle of the suite. Breakfast is common but enough of choices. Young hotel staff, polite but not much speaking English. If you are visiting Istanbul for a 1st time I recommend to ask hotel staff to arrange you pick up from airport (40€ one way). Also recommend to use public transportation!

Room Tip: Choose junior suite if You like commodity
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank QueenTB
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This was our 4th time in Istanbul , every time in taksim square but Triada was the best. One minute walk from taksim square. Staff were only 3-4 people all were amazingly helpful specially mr. Gulsoy . Rooms were very spacious (40 msq) you seldom can find this size room in and around taksim. All was like the pictures shown in hotel's site.the breakfast was little but enough also you can find any kind of cafe and resturant just walking out of hotel from starbucks, mcdonald or turkish cuisine. There was an small size elevator only for one people and a suitcase. The room and bathroom were very clean and despite the comments we didnt bother by noise coming from outside ( we were not there at weekends) . Overall I enjoyed my stay there and will come back again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank s0lmaz
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I stayed at the Triada for 2 nights (but I wish I stayed longer) in June and I absolutely loved it. First and most importantly, it was set in the perfect location. Taksim Square is only metres away. Great restaurants, pubs, shops and nightlife is all at your door step. Even more amazing is when you are back in your room, you hear nothing of the busyness and atmosphere occuring on the streets. It's a really sanctuary. I got the room with a jacuzzi (which went to good use!). Comfortable beds, very large and spacious room, and very clean. Staff make a hotel and the staff at Triada were so helpful and friendly and contributed largely to making my trip the success it was. They were quick to help me with my heavy suitcase, offer directions and even let me use their reception desk computer to print something important off without charge.

I would like to thank the staff of Triada in making this a wonderful stay in Istanbul for me. I'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: Definitely recommend a room with a jacuzzi. Pure bliss.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Amy_91_12
Reviewed 13 June 2012

We were very happy with this hotel, our room was very spacious, modern, and clean. We were also very impressed with the towels. So big and comfy!!

The hotel is located right off of Istiklal Street, which is right in the heart of the Taksim district. It's a great place to spend your evenings. Tons of shopping, restaurants, and bars are right off your doorstep. Plus getting to all the major sites are just a quick tram ride away.

We did have a few issues with the hotel. The breakfast offered little variety, the bed was somewhat uncomfortable, and the WiFi was weak and intermittent at times.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple