“Service and Honesty”
Review of Osmanhan Hotel

Osmanhan Hotel
Ranked #4 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Osmanhan is the best place for us in istanbul!i have been in this Hotel with my wife 4 nights!in this four days people who works there they gave their max.effort to make us feel happy.And they did that!Osmanhan hotel has 7 rooms boutique hotel.it was so clean,quait and in perfect location.What was suprised us Knowing that we were leaving early for our tour, they were kind enough to make us a breakfast plate as the regular buffet would not be available.
Staff is the key.They make you happy from
the place or not!And their breakfast was super.Everday very diffrent cakes and specially rose jam still in my mind
Very highly recommended Osmanhan Hotel for everbody who are tired from big hotels!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank phil w

Reviewed 28 May 2013

The Osmanhan Hotel is a boutique hotel located close to the Blue Mosque. The room we had was small, but impeccable. There is a rooftop terrace where breakfast is served with a view over the Sea of Marmara and the Blue Mosque. The hotel is lovely, but what made our stay special was the caring staff. Never have I stayed in a hotel with such attentive interest to our needs and well-being. If we go back to Istanbul, we will return here.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paul_B29556
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We have just stayed 3 nights in this lovely little hotel. If you are looking for somewhere clean, quiet, friendly, central and with lovely views from the rooftop terrace, this is it. It is a five minute walk from Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque. Breakfast is varied, plentiful and very fresh. The cherry jam is just delicious. I cannot fault this hotel, unless you find stairs difficult, as there is no lift. The staff take your luggage to your room and back again at end of trip so no need to struggle with it up the stairs.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MaryM53
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Stayed here late May 2013 for two nights. Excellent location - within minutes of the historical sights in Sultanahmet - but on a fairly quiet side-street. Very comfortable room. The staff were helpful throughout. Delicious breakfast on the rooftop terrace. Spotlessly clean. There are only 7 rooms, so it felt like I was staying in a family run "pension". I'd stay here again, and recommend it wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Christopher W
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Osmanhan Hotel is perfectly located, within easy walking distance to all the major sights for a visit to Istanbul, the only exception is the Chora which requires transportation. The service is excellent, the breakfasts are in a top floor room overlooking the Straight and are varied and delicious. There is a transfer service to and from the airport which, although not free as in some Istanbul hotels, is reliabul and courteous. The hotel has a discount arrangement with one of the best local restaurants that you should ask about. The rooms are very clean and the beds firm. There is no elevator. I will definitely return to Osmanhan, should I return to Istanbul.

Room Tip: The rooms on the street are quiet if the double-paned widows are closed. If you want open windows t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JDM0418
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel following Med Cruise. Fatih at the front desk is so welcoming and laid back but very attentive to your needs. All the staff are friendly, great views from rooftop and the location is superb. Loved our stay here and hopefully we'll return one day.

Room Tip: Top level was very good - close to rooftop which is highlight.
Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Allan L
Reviewed 11 May 2013

If you have watched Travel Channel's Hotel Impossible and have seen how Anthony "fixes" the hotels he visits, then you will know what is Osmanhan Hotel. This hotel, despite being a family managed, it is so professionally made, it feels like Anthony and his designer have been here. But they have not.

I have no words to describe Osmanhan Hotel - millions of dollars rooftop terrace view, extremely clean, great breakfast, hospitality at highest levels, cosy rooms that have been recently renovated. Location is strategic, very close to the main views like Sultan Ahmet, Hagia Sofia, Grand Bazar and Topkapi Palace.

I was last week in Istanbul with my fiance, Maria, and I have to admit that this has been my most
pleasant stay in Istanbul and in a hotel in general. I will definitely come back again to the city and Osmanhan! Thank you very much for your service Fatih, Mehmet and Mustafa it is my first time I feel like part of the family in a family owned hotel.

P.S: Check their store Motiff Collection - great prices and quality stuff with a discount to hotel guests!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple