1,078 results
All reviewsrooftop terracetopkapi palaceblue mosqueturkeyno elevatorold cityevery morningbreakfast is servedmarmara seasmall hotelyogurttop floorexcellent locationminute walkbreakfast roommajor attractionsrestaurants and bars
Reviewed 12 November 2013

A return to Istanbul and our second stay here this excellent boutique hotel.
Comfortable bed, cosy room, fabulous location and kind staff.

Buffet breakfast on roof top with great variety, mmmmm cherry juice.
No elevator but no problem.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DIALTWO
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The Osmanhan Hotel in Istanbul is a wonderful, small hotel, with 7 rooms, ideally situated in the old part of Istanbul. It is a five minute walk from the Blue Mosque, and all the interesting sites in the Old City. The staff were very helpful, and Ilknur on the front desk, had fabulous recommendations for restaurants. The breakfast was excellent and the view from the roof terrace, where breakfast was served, provided scenes of the water and the Blue Mosque. Our room was nicely appointed and ample in size, although not large. Everything was spotlessly clean. It is important to book in advance, because there are only 7 rooms.There is no elevator, but they will help you with your bags. We would definitley use The Osmnanhan Hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank funawa
Reviewed 9 November 2013

It's small, every bit a boutique hotel, but it's in the perfect spot for exploring the Blue Mosque area, near lots of restaurants, and very comfortable. Good view with breakfast with the rooftop terrace. And a very, very helpful staff!

Room Tip: Two people in a double room was cramped--we switched to a triple.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I have visited Istanbul a couple of times now and on my most recent visit I stayed at the Osmanhan Hotel. And I must say that this hotel is the best hotel that I have stayed at! From the minute I walked in, I was greeted with a welcoming smile from the staff and this excellent hospitality continued for the rest of my stay at the hotel. The rooms were beautiful and well taken care of, breakfast was always delicious and the rooftop patio view was breathtaking. The best part of the hotel is the extremely friendly and helpful staff who were always willing to tell me about great restaurants, bars and shopping spots that I should go and explore. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a true Istanbul experience!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Nini M
Reviewed 9 November 2013

This boutique hotel exceeded my expectations. We chose the hotel based on the many reviews from TripAdvisors, and was not dissapointed. The room was on the top floor, well maintained and with a homey style decoration. Although it lacks an elevator, there was always somebody to assist you with the suitcases. From the rooftop you can have lovely views of sunrise over Istanbul. With its close proximity from all the main tourist attractions such as, Topkapi palace, Hagia Sophia, etc., and some of the good restaurants in Istanbul, would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody who is looking for a different experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple