Osmanhan Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Regie Ottoman Istanbul(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Dersaadet Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$189
US$118
US$290
US$262
  • Restaurant
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$840
TripAdvisor
1,052 results
All reviewsrooftop terracetopkapi palaceblue mosqueturkeyold cityno liftevery morningbreakfast is servedmarmara seasmall hotelyogurttop floorexcellent locationminute walkmajor sitesbreakfast roomwithin easy walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We have just had a wonderful stay at Osmanhan Hotel, the staff were all charming and helpful from the moment we arrived after being collected from the airport by the taxi they had arranged for us, everything went according to plan thanks to their efficiency. The hotel is in a great area for all the 'must see' sites and some very good restaurants that were recommended by the hotel. Breakfasts were delicious, with omelettes being cooked to serve warm along with all the delicious fresh fruit and cold food whilst looking across the rooftop view. We could not have asked for a more friendly hotel and hope to return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank eliza2021
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stayed seven nights at the Osmanhan Hotel and couldn't fault it.

We arrived very early on the first day after a long flight from Australia, it was well before check-in time but we welcomed by the hotel staff, offered complimentary breakfast and coffee and made to feel most welcome.

Our room was well appointed, comfortable and clean with plenty of seating. The photos on the web site are an accurate representation of the condition of the hotel. A special touch is the rugs in the rooms are selected from the shop of one of the owners.

A generous breakfast is served on the roof terrace, there is plenty of variety with at least one different dish cooked each day. The views over the Marmara Sea from the terrace are stunning.

Everyone at the hotel was friendly and most helpful.

The location is excellent, in the middle of the tourist area of Sultanahmet and an easy walk to the major tourist attractions.

Room Tip: The hotel is surrounded by restaurants, many just offer typical tourist fair but the customer service is generally very good and they mostly either offer great views or street scenes. Our favourites were Cihannuma Restaurant and AHIRKAPI BALIKCISI.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank rob091
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I don't do many trip advisor reviews as I am often sceptical of the content. I do however wander why as I am laying on my bed listening to the thump of the base from the hostel opposite why no one has mentioned how noises this area is. Yes the hotel is lovely and clean and the staff very helpful but I did not pay £100 per night to be entertained by the latest house music, which has obviously just on for this weekend as no one else seemed to have mentioned it.

Room Tip: Avoid the room 42 as its opposite a hostel that likes loud base music
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Peteweston
Reviewed 25 December 2013

What a wonderfully pleasant stay at eh Osmanhan Hotel. Rooms were comfortable and charming. Location, we couldn't have asked for better. Near so much, restaurants, shops, tourist attractions yet quite in the evenings. Breakfast on the roof top was wonderful. Food always fresh and tasty and the views... couldn't ask for more. Lastly the service was excellent and extremely friendly. Felt like they were genuinely interested in making our stay a pleasant one and they went out of their way to assist when they could. I would me remiss not to mention Ilknur he really did seem to always want to go above and beyond. If I return to Istanbul, which I hope I will I will have no need to search out another hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank rizan22
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I chose this hotel based on word of mouth from previous visitors and Tripadvisor reviews.
It seems to be everything you need, small and quiet, very clean and comfortable, friendly staff and a nice selection for breakfast, add in free wi-fi and location to public transport, tourist sites and restaurants there is no need to go anywhere else.

I arrived in Istanbul at 4:30am, hotel had arranged airport pickup, arriving at reception on a dark, cool morning at about 5:15am I expected I might have been wandering the streets waiting for check-in. To my great relief a very friendly guy checked me in immediately gave my my key so I was able to get a few hours sleep then go up to the roof terrace and enjoy breakfast.

Thanks guys...much appreciated !

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo