Me and my wife decided to go to Istanbul for rest and honeymoon. We did not do any reservation before arrival. As we arrived to Isatnbul we had to find a hotel. First we got on Taksim area and started to search hotel there. But the prices were high and the quality of hotels were not as good as it was priced.
We walked a lot and could not find nice hotel. We were very tired and then we have stoped an unknown person ad asked him where to go to get good accomodation. He directed us to Sultan Ahmed area. We went there and found very nice hotel called MILION HOTEL. Honesly we were very lucky to find this hotel.
1) We had a great service at this hotel
2) The price is cheap to compare to other hotels.
3) Quality of rooms are high.
4) Rooms include Jacuzi.
5) Hotel owner is very friendly.
We honestly reccomend you to go there and I assure you will be very happy to stay there.....
If you have more questions regarding this hotel please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Milion Hotel Istanbul is located in the old peninsula of Istanbul within walking distance to its highlights; Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace Museum, Archeological Museum, Basilica Cistern, Grand Bazaar, Spice Bazaar, Milennium Stone and Byzantine Hippodrome. All of them in walking distance within few minutes. This charming and elegant hotel is an ideal destination for those who wish to live old Istanbul in a modern and luxurious environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Milion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.