Tomtom Suites
US$155
US$261
US$232
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$402
US$400
US$279
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$148
US$641
US$588
  • Breakfast included
Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$105
Agoda.com
US$241
1,062 results
All reviewsitalian consulatetom tom suitestop floormarble bathroomnicole restaurantsmall luxury hotelquiet streetrooftop restaurantdeluxe suiteheated floorsistiklal caddesirooms are hugeseparate showerjacuzzi tubthe main shopping streetturkeynespresso machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Like you, I contemplated this and many other hotels while deciding where to stay on a recent 3-night visit to Istanbul. If only I'd known what a waste of my time it was to even look at other options... So, please learn from my mistake and just book already. This was one of, if not the best, hotels my husband and I have stayed in and the rate made it even better! Accommodations are 5-star, location is convenient and quiet, and the service was exceptional. The breakfast upstairs is delicious! They have the most amazing homemade raspberry yogurt I've ever had.

As my husband will attest, I have high expectations, but we weren't disappointed in anything while here.

4  Thank 205erikam
Reviewed 24 February 2014

A very beautiful And calm hotel, in an Old franciscan house, in a lovely neighbourhood full of cafés And restaurants.
Very Kind staff And beautiful rooms. Highly recommended!
We had a very pleasant stay at tomtom.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank Aurore M
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The hotel is great, staff are committed and helpful. located within the complex of the Italian embassy so safe for sure.
However the only issue i had was the noise in the morning when the kids go to school, as there is a primary/pre-school beside the hotel, so it can get quite noisy in the early morning.
Also it got unbearably hot in our room, you are not able to change the air-con settings i think its central air-con, so you may have to leave the windows open all night.

3  Thank NamrataParesh
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Of the many un-posted reviews I have written, and the startlingly few that have been, this review is perhaps the most exciting of them all; TomTom Suites: the best small hotel I have ever stayed at.

I have a single other experience of a small suite-hotel in Istanbul (yes, un-posted) so this is written with a modicum of authority on that type of accommodation in the city.

Upon first walking in, one is met with smiles and welcomes befitting a five star rating and each time one leaves and returns day after evening that smiling welcome is repeated; repeated with ever more enthusiasm as your hosts learn of a further exploration of their neighbourhood and wider city that they clearly love. The enormous knowledge and passion energises you and sets the pace in such a hectic place.

At this point I am compelled to make special mention of Nural; I think the beating heart of the hotel's front of house. From insider tips for food, to an honest reaction to a proposed reservation, Nural obviously revels in ensuring his guests see the best of the city whilst being candid where there are pitfalls to avoid. Thanks Nural.

The first thing that struck me in such a dense area as Beyoglu (the neighbourhood) was the space in the hotel, particularly the high ceilings which were met with an appropriately soaring door to our room. This promise of grandeur did not let me down. The suite was spacious and well laid out with all the trappings of modern Turkish interior design that I love so much. The marble-clad bathroom was huge with a gorgeous jacuzzi bath big enough for two and luxurious underfloor heating.

If the shower door sits ajar slightly, this is not a lack of attention to detail on the half of TomTom, this is the wonderful laissez-faire attitude of Istanbul.

Food, glorious food! Food lovers, come to Istanbul. Come sample the Ottoman palace food, the ocakbasi restaurants, amazing fish and stay at the TomTom suites for the best breakfast going (and I've eaten at the Four Seasons too). Each day was different and included a Turkish hot selection, amazing pastries and cakes, different cheeses and preserved fruits. All this with a stunning view from the roof terrace that opens up for summertime sunshine.

The terrace is also home to Nicole, the hotel restaurant; Turkish flavours with a classic Michelin approach. The restaurant is a great compliment to the hotel, which gives the best indication to my thoughts on it, but I shall endeavour to review separately out of fairness to TripAdvisor rankings.

There are many aspects I haven't touched on that can easily be answered through their website. What I would like to convey is the faultless, effortless stay I enjoyed at the TomTom Suites. Walking in for he first time was like returning home to old friends. And return I shall.

5  Thank TeamBearReviews
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I had to double-check my rate several times during my stay, since the level of service and accommodations belong to a much more expensive hotel. Staff is absolutely committed and helpful, and are always happy to be there and assist you. Nural at Front Desk even made reservations for us every night in a different restaurant, and draw a handmade map of the neighbourhood that really is a masterpiece. The hotel and rooms are just lovely, comfortable, a pleasure to indulge in... Location is great, but you need to walk a couple of blocks (very nice in Galata though), and they can make wi-fi a little bit less painful to acquire in the rooms, but that's it, the rest is one of the best hotels I evert stayed in.

1  Thank MexTraveler6