We stayed here:
Excellent accommodation for a family of four. Clean and well-equipped. It didn't feel crowded and the roof space with a courtesy fridge and comfortable loungers was a nice bonus. The wifi worked and the guys who welcomed us were very helpful and accommodating.
Would definitely stay again. Maybe a microwave and an iron and board would be useful additions.
Others have mentioned the rather loud muezzin, especially in the morning. Obviously, this is part of the atmosphere of being in a muslim country; but, yes, the amplified call is very loud. Best advice is to close the windows – we found that helped a lot. Don't let this put you off!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ISTANBUL SUITE HOME is located at the very heart of Istanbul's Old City part, Sultanahmet that is surrounded by most of the historical sites and attractions, museums, churches, mosques, antique bazaars and basilica cisterns etc. The building has 5 stories consisting of 1 individual apartment flat on each story. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Istanbul Amedros Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Istanbul Suite Home Hotel Istanbul
- Suite Home Hotel Istanbul
- Suite Home Istanbul