We stayed in Deluxe Apt 3 for a week at the beginning of October and really enjoyed our stay there. We were collected at airport as promised and met at the apt by Burhan who showed us round.
The location is excellent and we walked everywhere. When we wanted to go to Taksim Square and Dolmabahce Palace, we used the tram which is,also, close by. Tram is a cheap and efficient way to travel. We, also, used it on our return to the airport. Really cheap in comparison to a taxi.
The apt itself was, as advertised. Bright, clean and had everything we required. Wi-fi worked brilliantly and the balcony on the top floor has amazing views.
The grocery shop across the road is a real bonus. You can get bread,water, fruit etc and all at a very cheap price. We were able to get fresh milk at another shop, nearby.
Only negative was the extremely loud call to prayer at 6am but there is a mosque next door and so this was to be expected.
We had a fantastic stay here and would highly recommend this apt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ISTANBUL SUITE HOME is located at the very heart of Istanbul's Old City part, Sultanahmet that is surrounded by most of the historical sites and attractions, museums, churches, mosques, antique bazaars and basilica cisterns etc. The building has 5 stories consisting of 1 individual apartment flat on each story. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Istanbul Amedros Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Istanbul Suite Home Hotel Istanbul
- Suite Home Hotel Istanbul
- Suite Home Istanbul