Only a few steps away from the Blue Mosque stands Armagrandi Spina Hotel, beautiful location, and the view from our balcony it was breath-taking. Having said that, if you are a light sleeper, don't forget to take your ear plugs because at around 5 in the morning the calling to the mosque most probably will wake you up.
The breakfast at the hotel was amazing, the staff very friendly but... they lacking in cleaning the rooms. Definitely a place to stay and visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Armagrandi Spina is a converted 19th century house featuring a striking wooden exterior with ornate Ottoman and Byzantine style architecture and interior decoration. Our hotel is situated in the Old Town in the historic Sultanahmet district of Istanbul From our breakfast room and Top Terrace, we offer stunning views of the Old City and Bosphorus.We would be happy to be able to assist you during your holiday in this fascinating city and to have you here as our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Splitty, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Armagrandi Spina Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Armagrandi Spina Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Armagrandi Spina Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Armagrandi Spina Hotel