“Very friendly Hotel”
Review of Gulhane Park Hotel

Gulhane Park Hotel
Ranked #331 of 1,175 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 24 August 2014

we recently stayed in Gulhane Park Hotel. The service was excellent, staff's were friendly and helpful. My children who are 6 and 7 years old enjoyed their stay. The Buffet Breakfast was delicious.The room was big and clean.It was very close to Blue Mosque, Hajia Sophia and all the other main attractions. I would like to mention that it was our first holiday as a family abroad and our tour was fully enjoyable and memorable. Thanks to the Hotel management to provide us an excellent service.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Asif C
hanegul, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Gulhane Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2014

Our Dear Guest,

At first,we're really thankful that you left your feedback about your visiting.We are so glad about the positive things you said .Your opinions are significant for us and we'll be trying to make everything better about the breakfast.

Best wishes,
Guest Relastions Manager
Selin GÜRDAL

Reviewed 19 August 2014

When we visited Istanbul in April 2014 We stayed for a week . We found the hotel staff very friendly. The breakfast was good value. It was very close to Sultanahmet . We would definitely consider staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rich D

Our Dear Guest,
We're really grateful that you leave your feedback about the hotel.Your opinions are really important for us and thanks for all your positive thoughts.We're looking forward to seeing you again.

Best Wİshes

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Just a weeks ago I found myself as a tourist in my country..I fall in love with Istanbul ones more.

I stayed at Gulhane Park Hotel which is close by SultanAhmet all museum attaction..
Hotel has Turkish bath..everyting..friendly service..perfect touristic location..easy to to travel around..Hotel manager was so helplfull ..
Reasnoable price..I recomend everyone want to visit Istanbul..Stay there have fun..

Room Tip: Ask to manager..
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank DilekAktan

Our Dear Guest,
We're very glad that you share your opinions about your visiting.Your positive thoughts encourage us .It's a pleasure to hosting you.Hope to see you soon.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My BF and I visited Istanbul in June 2014 for 10 days and our original booking with the Blu Hotel was cancelled at the last minute due to problems with their licence. Our travel agent and the Gulhane Park Hotel came to our rescue by accommodating us at short notice.

This was providential as the Gülhane Park Hotel was really so ideally situated for our needs. Close to attractions, restaurants, shopping and public transport. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. The room was small but comfortable, and any small glitches were promptly sorted out.

The only thing I didn’t enjoy was the breakfast buffet, but I think that has more to do with the kind of food traditionally eaten by Turks at breakfast time than the hotel’s catering. Lots of bread and pastries, hard-boiled eggs, salty scrambled egg hash, cooked vegetables, cocktail sausages, olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, mayonnaise-drenched salads and sweet preserves.

As we were flying Turkish Airlines from Cape Town, the complimentary early check-in and late check-outs were brilliant and made our first and last days that much more comfortable.

The view from the roof terrace of the hotel is stunning! It overlooks the Gulhane Park and you can see many famous landmarks on the skyline.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MelanievanderMeulen
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed in a good sized triple room. Amenities were good and the staff was excellent. They were friendly and helpful throughout.
My parents were with me. My dad brought his iPad downstairs to check the news after breakfast and our tour came to pick us up. The staff took the iPad and it was on his bed waiting for us when we got back.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Brenda O

Our Dear Guest,

We're so happy that you shared your positive thougths about our hotel and the staff.It's a pleasure to hosting you.Hope to see you again

Warm wishes

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Gulhane Park is a modest hotel with a superb location and a friendly supportive staff. My daughter and I stayed there in May and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I mistakenly left a pouch with a lot of cash and my healthcare and many other important cards in the room after checking out, and the hotel manager immediately e-mailed me to ask how these could be returned. Sending cash by express mail isn't allowed so it was necessary to explore several options all of which took staff time. Ultimately we found solutions, but I can't say enough about how well treated we were by the hotel staff. Gulhane Park deserves five stars for kindness and service!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert M

Our Dear Guest,
First, we 're so thankful that you leave your feedback about us.Your positive opinions you shared made us really happy.It was a pleasure to host you.We're looking forward to seeing you again.

Best wishes

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel was the cheapest for us in Istanbul. The service was amazing, roof terrace very nice and most important for us: very good location. The hotel is only a few minutes walk away from Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque. I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank tommilind

Our Dear Guest,
We're so thankful that you share your opinions about us.Your positive thoughts are encouraging.That was a pleasure to host you.We hope to see you soon.

Warm wishes